- iPad initiative
- Apply Now
- - Arts Courses
- - Business Courses
- - Communication Arts Courses
- - Engineering, Information and Communications Technology Courses
- - Forensics Courses
- - Health Science, Nursing and Sport Science Courses
- Law Courses
- - Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)
- - Bachelor of Laws (Non-graduate entry)
- - Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Business and Commerce / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Advanced Business Leadership) / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of International Studies / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws
- - Bachelor of Social Science / Bachelor of Laws
- - Medicine Courses
- - Policing and Criminology Courses
- - Psychology Courses
- - Sciences Courses
- - Social Sciences Courses
- - Teaching and Education Courses
- - Tourism and Urban Planning Courses
- - Bachelor of Applied Leadership and Critical Thinking Courses
- Postgraduate Courses
- Research Courses
- UWSCollege Courses
- Pathways to UWS
- Why UWS?
- Life at UWS
- Information for Parents
- Information for Careers Advisers
- Events at UWS
- Contact UWS
Our connection with pre-eminent, respected professional networks will set you up for career success. Our lecturers will challenge, stretch and inspire you to forge an exceptional legal career. You will meet lecturers such as Professor Steven Freeland, who spends half the year teaching international law at UWS – and the other half involved in creating international legal precedent as a Visiting Professional at the International Criminal Court at The Hague.
The UWS Law Library houses the fourth largest e-law library in NSW, with over 50,000 titles and links to international resources. However, you need more than just books and precedents to become a top-flight legal professional. Developing professional skills through real-life practical experience during your degree will prepare you to step into any legal environment you choose.
In May 2010 UWS opened the Parramatta Community Justice Clinic (PCJC) which provides UWS law students with an opportunity to learn in a clinical environment in which legal advice is provided to members of the community.
UWS Law is your opportunity to forge an exceptional legal career.
|Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Laws||Campbelltown; Parramatta||5F / 10P||90.50; 92.00|
|Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Advanced Business Leadership) / Bachelor of Laws||Parramatta||5F / 10P||95.35|
|Bachelor of Business and Commerce / Bachelor of Laws||Campbelltown; Parramatta||5F / 10P||96.10; 90.50|
|Bachelor of Communication / Bachelor of Laws||Parramatta||5F / 10P||92.00|
|Bachelor of International Studies / Bachelor of Laws||Parramatta||5F||94.00|
|Bachelor of Laws (Graduate Entry)||Campbelltown; Parramatta||3F / 6P||NA|
|Bachelor of Laws (Non-graduate entry)||Campbelltown; Parramatta||4F / 8P||NA|
|Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Laws||Campbelltown; Parramatta||5F / 10P||90.00; 90.00|
|Bachelor of Social Science / Bachelor of Laws||Campbelltown; Parramatta||5F / 10P||90.50; 92.00|
If you are interested in completing a higher research degree, for example Masters Honours, information is accessible from UWS Research (opens in a new window).
Note: International students are only able to enrol on a full-time study mode.
Key: F = Full Time, P = Part Time