How to Apply

Applications are now open for Undergraduate courses. Domestic students need to apply to the Universities Admissions Centre (opens in a new window)(UAC).

Applications are also open for International prospective students. Prospective international students need to apply direct to the University.

For details on how to apply for all intakes - please find the application steps through the following links:

For persons who have completed a degree at University, there are different options available. You may wish to complete another Undergraduate program, Honours or a Postgraduate degree. If you are applying to be an International student, please refer to International Applications.

Research and Higher Degree programs are also available at the University. 

If you are a current local or international UWS student wanting to go on Exchange, you need to apply direct to the University. If you are an international student wanting to complete a Study Abroad package, you need to apply direct to the University.  

If you would like to complete individual units of study, Unitrack, NonAward or Cross Institutional Studies are available.

For current University students interested in transferring to UWS, you will need to apply as a Non Current School Leaver.